- What size should my sign/lettering be? Check out this article we wrote on the subject. Whenever you request a quote just tell us a little about where your sign will live, and we can help you determine the perfect size.
- How do your signs hold up outdoors? We have done much research and spare no expense on our coatings. Your sign will look like new for years, but like anything else that lives outside 24/7 it will start to be affected by the elements. Some actually prefer the patina (myself included) and do not touch up or restore their signs, allowing the color of the wood to evolve. Some even forego the weatherproof coating altogether, inviting the sun and rain to add their character with no interference.
- Do you do custom work other than signs? Yes we do. Please use the same quote form and describe your custom project and we’ll get back to you shortly.
- Do you have a storefront or showroom? We sell exclusively online, but if you ever have the good fortune to find yourself in central Oklahoma, feel free to give us a shout.
- How long will it take to get my order? Your sign will be shipped within 10 business days after the invoice is paid.
- Do you refurbish heirloom boards or old boards? Yes, we’d be happy to talk to you about refinishing your board, or a board that has been handed down to you.
- How long does it take to hear back on a quote request? We’ll get back with you within 24 hours.
- How do you package and ship? Your sign will be carefully packaged in a custom crate if it’s too large for a box. We primarily ship with FedEx.
- Do you ship internationally? We currently only ship within the US.
- What varieties of wood do you use? Pecan, honeylocust, walnut, cedar, maple, oak and whatever we can get our hands on locally. See our About page to find out how we source it.
If you have any questions we haven’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.